Sunday, September 14, 2008

Curse

So I try not to curse or swear in front of my child but sometimes He gets the worst of me. Today he had a splinter in his hand. I get the tweezers or as he calls them the tweezlers. I hold his hand to find the culprit then he pulls away saying no, no. I grab his hand again and say my usual "God bless me". He responds with "God bless me too. I don't want to be hurt." two seconds later the splinter is out and he is on his way. So my cursing is not too bad, I will never forget the day that I decided that I needed to be really careful. HE was 2 and I said G*D Dammit. HE then laughed hysterically jumping on the bed yelling G*D dammit for 10 minutes. He has however learned to use crap in a sentence from my hubby's brilliant vernacular. Really in the grand scheme of things the worse we say is stupid or sucks. Which is really difficultto leave out of the vocabulary.

No comments: