Saturday, June 28, 2008

Silly

So we took our bug to the Six Flags Discovery Kingdom about a month ago. Of course he always has the best things to tell us.
So this was the first time he felt old enough to ride on the rides by himself. They kids area has a ton of rides that the kids can go on alone if they are tall enough. he decided to ride the little roller coaster by himself. once the ride was finished he said "that really surprised me. I wasn't expecting that!" Funny thing was he had just watched other kids riding it moments before.
While watching the tigers pace in their enclosure he decides to call out "here kitty, kitty. Here kitty, kitty. I taste just like chicken!" The tiger was only a few feet away when he is saying this. My hubby and I look at each other and then my hubby says "Did you tell him to say that?". No of course not! But we about died laughing anyway.
later that afternoon he found a stuffed frog in one of the shops that he just had to have. He was begging us to buy it for him. IT was one of those that has the long arms that Velcro together. He wore it around his neck the rest of the day. In fact he must now sleep with it in his bed. My hubby and I find this very odd considering that he refused from the moment he was born to attach to anything- no blanket, no teddy bear, no thumb or finger sucking. Now he is sleeping with the frog- who is named Froggy, a shark that he got years ago and a turtle that I bought when he was born. Maybe now he won't need us so much. Well I guess I hope he will need me for a long time.

No comments: